(Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Open 7 Days a Week
Fall, Winter and Spring
Open Weekends & Holidays
Weekdays by Appointment
Our views from Circle B Ranch included beautiful snow capped Adirondack Mountains. Chris Boggia along with Tim & Bill, our gray Percherons, took us on a gorgeous horse drawn sleigh ride. It gave new meaning to "Whose Woods Are These" by Robert Frost and was the highlight of our vacation.
Sincerely, Carlen M., PA
Circle B Trail Rides
A scenic Adirondack trail ride is unlike any other. Join us and experience the cool mountain forest, wide fields and breath taking views.
Let your horse riding dreams come true at Circle B. Whatever your horse riding experience, we take pride in providing a safe, fun, and personal riding environment. While most stables only offer "walk" or "walk-trot" rides, we give qualified riders on a private ride the freedom to "lope" or "canter" at a higher, but safe speed, and we are the only ranch in the area that offers a choice of time on the trail.
All trail rides are guided by our experienced staff. We will match you with the right horse for your personality, size and experience. We operate mainly Western-style, but we also offer English saddles as well. (What's the difference between Western and English styles?)
We want to make sure you feel safe and confident while on horseback so that you can fully enjoy your ride. Before each trail ride there is a 15 minute orientation video and personal training. Please review our guidelines and tips (below) So you are properly prepared, please arrive 15 minutes early.
Reservations are encouraged; please contact Circle B today at (518) 494-4888. We look forward to hitting the trail with you!
Horse Riding Rates and Services
- All trail rides are guided by our experienced staff.
- Children aged 7 and older may ride their own horse. Pony rides are available for younger children.
- Children aged 18 and under must wear a riding helmet. Adults are welcome to wear them too. We have plenty in the barn to borrow, or you can bring your own. Bike helmets are fine!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your ride, to leave time for planning and instructions.
- We suggest wearing sturdy, heeled boots and long pants. NO SANDALS, please!
- Bug spray and sunscreen are a good idea!
For those trained in English-style riding, you may request a English saddle and tack. Western saddles are easier and more comfortable to ride, requiring less balance and precision to control the horse.